Skip to main content

Flowers

The Hill With Camomiles A Summer Joyful Landscape White Daisy Field Stock  Photo - Download Image Now - iStock

Flowers are gorgeous,

And they should be treated right.

I felt gorgeous, too.


When someone says to

Treat something right, they mean that

It should be taken


Very good care of.

Flowers should have the backs of

Other flowers, and 


Make sure they're okay.

A rose should help a daisy

If a human tries


To trample on her

And destroy what makes her safe.

Humans can be harsh.


When a rose does not

Have the back of a daisy,

The daisy can be


Hurt in a way that

She can never fully heal

From, and that's tragic.


The rose did her best

To save the daisy, but she

Slipped up for a split


Second, and the man

Was able to inflict pain

To the daisy that


She may never come

To fully heal. The daisy

Does not blame the rose.


It is sad flowers

Are required to have each

Others' backs to stay


Safe from men when they

Are in such a public place,

But that is the case.

Comments

  1. Bethany3:10 PM

    I loved how you used haikus to format you blog post. I also like how you gave the perspective of flowers being in it together and supporting each other as much as possible. Both of those elements add a cool uniqueness to the blog post that I thoroughly enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite the unique and interesting way of creating a blog. I feel that I wasn't able to fully grasp the message, probably due to me not being the best at English, but I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Sky Can Pull Herself Together

    I wonder how often rain falls, and out of the times it does rain, I wonder what the most common kind of rain is.  Is the most common form of rain a drizzle, mist, pouring rain, thunderstorm, or something else?  I think one of my most favorite things about rain is the silence.  After almost every storm, there is a silence that lingers. How quickly the sky can pull herself together, after the storm, is beautiful.     I admire the sky.  She can go through so much destruction, yet pull herself together all the same. Sometimes she doesn't fully get it together until the sunset or rise, but she still does.  She is so capable.  Maybe I am, too.     No matter what you are going through, you are like the sky.  There are many things that could  happen, and a lot of them can be uncalled for, unfair, and something no one should ever have to go thorough, but you can pull yourself together.  Whatever destru...

Update on My Research Process

    I have been working on my  research for this research paper, and I have found three sources.  I have one .edu source and two scholarly articles for sources.  One of these scholarly articles is from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the other is an original research paper (I believe it was an anthropological study).     In the past, I have taken the approach of a politician almost, and that has caused me to take quotes out of context and use them to my advantage.  While this does create a paper with evidence, it also creates an argument that isn't solid.  I will not be doing this for this paper because I am actually writing about something I care about.  I am not a politician that constantly takes someone else's words and uses them out of context to benefit myself; the only time I have ever done it is in one research paper in high school.   I have found overwhelming support for many of my clai...

What You Put into Your Body

     How many times have you heard the saying "you are what you eat?" Since eat  and consume are synonyms, I am going to switch one for the other here; this changes the saying to "you are what you consume." Now, I want to bring your attention to something: you don't only consume what you eat, but what you listen to, read, watch, tell yourself, etc. This is colossal.       What you tell yourself, if you say it enough, you will start to believe, and that will affect your actions as well. What you watch affects the way you think. What you read affects the way you think. What you listen to affects the way you think. There are also numerous studies done on how what you listen to, read, and watch can affect your mood(s).      I believe this is really  important. I have been paying close attention to the music I listen to, how I've been dressing, and what I have been reading. I have changed all of these things to try and mat...